The 10th Annual Safe Patient Handling Conference at a Glance
Tuesday October 30th:
• Registration/Continental Breakfast/Vendor Exhibits Open 7:00-8:30am
• Welcome session followed by attendees breaking into their designated Track and Group
• Full day of specialized training including lectures and equipment labs
• Complementary Lunch and Breaks
• Vendor reception begins at 4:30pm. The vendor reception will host numerous manufacturers displaying a wide variety of Safe Patient Handling equipment. There will be light appetizers and a cash bar.
• Still have questions or want to see a specific transfer or mobility task performed? Instructors will be available during the Vendor Reception to demonstrate the use of equipment or facilitate your use of equipment at the vendor booth.
Wednesday October 31st: Happy Halloween!!!
Sessions end at 3pm so you can enjoy Halloween with their Family!
• Day 2 of this conference will begin with a complimentary breakfast during open exhibitor hours.
• Specialized training including lectures and equipment labs will continue throughout the day
• Complimentary lunch and break
• Instructors available throughout the day to answer any lingering questions.
For a detailed copy of the session descriptions and learning objectives – Session Description and learning objectives
View Speaker Bios: Speaker Bios
Register on line or by mail (pdf) Registration
Nominate a Safe Patient Handling Champion here: Nomination
For more information contact: Maureen Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org or Barbara Stanley at email@example.com
NOTE: Conference planners will use a scanning process for registration and attendance. CEU’s will be offered on a daily basis NOT by session. You must attend all sessions for the day to qualify for CEU’s for that day. Scanning will be done in the morning and at the end of the day.