The 10th Annual Safe Patient Handling Conference at a Glance
Tuesday October 30th:
• Registration/Continental Breakfast/Vendor Exhibits Open 7:00-8:30am
• Welcome session followed by attendees breaking into their designated Track and Group
• Full day of specialized training including lectures and equipment labs
• Complementary Lunch and Breaks
• Vendor reception begins at 4:30pm. The vendor reception will host numerous manufacturers displaying a wide variety of Safe Patient Handling equipment. There will be light appetizers and a cash bar.
• Still have questions or want to see a specific transfer or mobility task performed? Instructors will be available during the Vendor Reception to demonstrate the use of equipment or facilitate your use of equipment at the vendor booth.
Wednesday October 31st: Happy Halloween!!!
Sessions end at 3pm so you can enjoy Halloween with their Family!
• Day 2 of this conference will begin with a complimentary breakfast during open exhibitor hours.
• Specialized training including lectures and equipment labs will continue throughout the day
• Complimentary lunch and break
• Instructors available throughout the day to answer any lingering questions.
View the full Conference agenda: 2018 Agenda
Download a detailed copy of the session descriptions and learning objectives. Session Descriptions and Objectives
View Speaker Bios: Speaker Bios
Register on line or by mail (pdf)
Nominate a Safe Patient Handling Champion here.
For more information contact: Maureen Cox at email@example.com or Barbara Stanley at firstname.lastname@example.org